Wednesday, August 5, 2009

looking for stuff.

i have found other tools that look interesting.... but I don't think they're very useful.
I've found...
- PreZentit - from what I can see... we can add text and images. not sure about the rest.

- Empressr - it says you can add... photos, music, video and audio. haven't explored the rest.... I think you need to make an account... but its FREE~. anywayy..

- formatpixel - a place where you can create your own... online magazines.. fanzines... o___o , brochures, catalogues, portfolios and many more. it says you can create.. multi-page projects, layout text, upload images, add interactivity and customise something's appearance =D
ooo.. you can also import videos, and add links to other pages too.

I haven't looked at these properly yet... I should do that later..tonight..at home =D

ooo .... I found two more tools, that look interesting.. i think.

- sliderocket - you have to sign up for this one i think... you can create presentations and... I haven't seen anything else yet.

- prezi - dunno about this one.... looks alright... It says you just create a big map thingy, and you just zoom in on that part of the map to show your "ideas"

soooo... I have to look at these later.... =="

No comments:

Post a Comment