Monday, March 30, 2009

post 4.

ummm.... okay.

[Describe the creation process you followed.]

My creation process...... hmmm... well..
first off, i started with importing my image of tigger, and tracing around it. once i had completed my image, i started exporting every layer [in the .png file extension], and every movement of my image. [this is in inkscape btw.]

after i had created all the images of my animation thingy, i opened up gimp, and uploaded all the images. but then!!! it froze so i had to start again.... so i deleted some images, but it kept on freezing.

sooooon after that, i decided to compress the images, because they seemed too big...

after i compressed it, i uploaded it into gimp and created my animation~~!



[What image format were you saving your work in during development of the frames?]

During the development of the frames, i saved my images as a .png file. as i said in the creation process, i compressed my images, and it saved as a jpeg file.


[What image format did you save your frames as?]

ummmm... isn't this similar to the question above.... well i saved my frames as .png files.


[What frame rate were you aiming for?]

i'll answer that in my next post....


[What is the final size of your animation?]

well.... the final size of my animation is 2.55 MB. i think thats right....


[What difficulties did you encounter?]

i will also answer this question in the next post tomorrow.



okay.. the bell's gonna ring soon... i feel as if i should finish this post already =="
i have to change the colour of the questions!!!
haha. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment